Your Complete Financial Picture
We partner with families, professionals and high net worth individuals in long-term, trusted relationships. We strive to provide you with clarity and vision regarding your financial goals.
Implementing the Clear Formula in your life will help our advisors provide you with clarity and peace of mind by delivering personalized solutions to any of your financial situations.
Let us help you answer important questions regarding your current and future financial state.
Ensure your Portfolio Accomplishes What it Intends to
- Are your investments generating enough income and cash flow?
- Is your insurance positioned as an asset class and integrated with your investment strategy?
- Good debt vs. bad debt. Have you reviewed loans and mortgages to reduce interest costs and determine whether it could be tax deductible?
- Is your income protected in case illness or injury affects you during your earning years?
- When was the last time your portfolio was rebalanced or reviewed?
The Importance of a Financial Plan cannot be Undervalued
- Have you had a comprehensive financial plan prepared or updated within the past five years?
- Do you know your current asset allocation and your risk tolerance?
- Do you know how much capital you will require to meet your retirement goals?
- Are you fully utilizing your registered accounts such as your RRSP and TFSA?
Ensure Your Plan is Forward Thinking
- Do you have a succession plan in place?
- Are your beneficiaries prepared to manage this wealth?
- How will you minimize the financial impact of your passing?
- Are you planning to continue charitable donations in retirement?
Custom Plans For All Your Needs
We help people in all stages of life prepare for what comes next. Whether you are building a family and saving for your children’s education, saving for your dream home, or saving for retirement, ClearWater can customize a plan to help you get there.
Do you know what your asset allocation is? Or the level of income your portfolio generates? If not, it’s time for a portfolio analysis. The percentage of equities, fixed-income investments, and cash in your portfolio will determine your long-term rate of return. Find out if your risk level is suited to your needs and if you’re on track to meet your goals. Our team consists of both in-house analysts and a team of external professionals who will be available to assist in the process.
Portfolio analysis and investment recommendations provided through ClearWater Private Securities.
ClearWater Gives Back
In David’s personal time he has become well known for his involvement as a Calgary Flames Ambassador and a former co-chair and founder of the Calgary Flames Celebrity Charity Poker Tournament. In the past, David has worked with local charities such as the Impact Society of Calgary, National Board of Starlight Foundation, Robb Nash Foundation and as President of Okotoks Minor Soccer. ClearWater follow suit in supporting our local, national and international communities to give back to those who are in need.
Still Have Questions?
Contact one of our advisors and set up a meeting today to find clarity to all your questions.